How Do I Use My Ultimate Cloth?
- Wring Tight
- Machine wash when it looks dirty.
How Do I Take Care of My Ultimate Cloth?
- Machine wash with laundry detergent or hand wash with dish soap in warm water, rinse thoroughly.
- Bleach OK
- Fabric softener NOT OK
- Best when machine washing to not be washed with towels. The cloths will pick up the lint and transfer back to your surfaces.
- Best when air dry
- Use new or clean cloths when cleaning delicate surfaces.
- Wring wet cloth thoroughly to ensure a streak-free and spot-free finish.
How often should I wash my cloths?
This depends on the surfaces you are cleaning. For example, if you are cleaning indoor windows the cloth will only need rinsed with a little dish soap and put right back to work. If you have just cleaned a greasy stove-top the cloth is probably ready to be machine washed. The best way to tell when it is time to wash your cloths is if the surfaces you are cleaning are not left completely streak free.
What surfaces will the Ultimate Cloths® clean?
Kitchen Bathroom Car & RV Living Room Delicates Skin
Glass Ceramic tile Chrome Plasma screen Cell phone Body Corian Mirrors Lexan Framed Artwork Lens Face
Marble Chrome Fiberglass LCD & Plasma Crystal
Black Appliance Leather
I’m getting water spots, what am I doing wrong?
Water spots simply mean you did not wring it tight enough. Water spots are caused by too much moisture in your cloth. When using the cloth, be sure to wring it out WELL. The cloth should feel lightly damp.
Why am I getting streaks on my windows?
A clean cloth will never streak or spot so if you are getting streaks after using your cloth it's probably ready for a good 'rinsing' or machine wash.