Learn how to make the most of your new UltimateCloth!
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn how to make the most of your new UltimateCloth!
How do I use my UltimateCloths™?
- Wet With Water
- Wring out Well
- Wipe your Surface
- Walk Away – No need for paper towels or 2nd microfiber cloth needed to dry & polish
- Hand or Machine wash when dirty
- For best results, once wrung out, fold the cloth into quarters, giving you eight flat sides to clean with before having to rinse or wash the cloth.
- Try our cloths on all your surfaces in your home & business. The more you use them, the more uses you find for them!
What are the tips & care of the UltimateCloths™?
- Machine or hand wash with dish soap or laundry detergent in warm water, rinse thoroughly.
- Bleach OK, best not to soak in bleach.
- Fabric softener NOT OK.
- Hand or machine wash cloths alone or with lint-free clothing, not towels. The cloths will pick up the lint and transfer back to your surfaces.
- Air Dry.
- Make sure your cloth is clean & free of dirt or grit from any previous use prior to cleaning a delicate surface.
- Wring wet cloth thoroughly to ensure a streak-free and spot-free finish.
- Tell your friends and family about the amazing UltimateCloths™, It’s just too good not to share. Above all, enjoy the time, money, and frustration this cloth will save you.
Why should I rinse or wash my cloths prior to first use?
The cloth should be rinsed or washed prior to first use due to the manufacturing process. There may be residue or loose fibers that may have clung to the cloth that need washed or rinsed out of the cloth. Washing or rinsing the cloth prior to first use will ensure a clean, lint, dust, spot and streak free surface with every use.
How often should I wash my cloths?
This depends entirely on the surfaces you are cleaning. For example, if you are cleaning indoor windows the cloth will only need rinsed with a little dish soap and put right back to work. If you have just cleaned a greasy stove-top the cloth is probably ready to be cleaned in the washing machine. The best way to tell when it is time to wash your cloths is if the surfaces you are cleaning are not left completely streak free.
What surfaces will the UltimateCloths™ clean?
The UltimateCloths™ excel on any hard surface such as glass, chrome, stainless steel, ceramic tile, corian, granite, LEXAN, marble, and more. Put them to work in your Kitchen, Bathroom, Windows, Mirrors, Framed Artwork, Crystal, Appliances, Shower Doors, Counter-tops, Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, and RV's.
You will also find them to be useful at cleaning many 'soft' surfaces such as leather and vinyl.
Safe on skin. It's Oeko-Tex 100 class 1 certificate means it's PVC Free and Guaranteed no harmful substances for the contact with baby skin. Use to wash the body. The UltimateCloths™ is great exfoliant and it removes eye makeup better than most eye makeup removers.
I am getting water-spots; what am I doing wrong?
Water spots are caused by too much moisture in your cloth. When using the cloth, be sure to wring it out WELL. The cloth should feel lightly damp. Water spots simply mean you did not wring it tight enough.
Why am I getting streaks on my windows?
If you are getting streaks 'straight out of the package', there can be debris left on your cloths from the manufacturing process. Otherwise, you may have grease or dirt in the cloth from previous cleaning, which can hinder the 'streak free clean'. Please wash them with whites in detergent - make sure they are rinsed properly and resume use. For normal use, wet with water, wring out WELL, and wipe any surface. Don't over-dampen.
Why is the cloth not working on my stainless steel?
Everyone loves the Stainless Steel appliances in the showroom and then you get them home and they are impossible to keep clean. When you purchase the Stainless appliances they also sell you the Stainless Steel cleaners. These cleaners contain silicone which coats the surface. That is why you can see each fingerprint because the silicone is being smeared on the surface. This is another reason you cannot spot clean Stainless Steel once these cleaners have been used on them.
The good news is that UltimateCloths™ allows you to fall in love with your stainless again. You can remove this coating with just the UltimateCloth™ and water; however, it can involve a lot of effort as the coating can be quite stubborn.
Stainless Steel Instructions
Traditional cleaners with a silicone base leave a residue or film behind that cause frustrating streaks, spots or smears.
First Time Use
Build-up of previous stainless steel cleaners must first be removed from the surface:
- Wet UltimateCloth™ thoroughly with water.
- Fold the UltimateCloth™ into quarters, offering you 8 flat sides to clean with.
- Add baking soda to the top of the 1st side. Add more water if necessary to form a light paste.
- It's very important to clean/wipe with the grain of your stainless steel to keep from scratching your surface.
- Repeat with other sides of cloth until all the stainless cleaner is permanently removed.
- Wash the UltimateCloth™ to remove cleaner and baking soda.
- Your stainless steel surface may now be easily cleaned with a damp UltimateCloth™ alone.
- You will have a streak free, scratch free, lint, dust, and spot free surface every time!
- Always use a clean cloth when cleaning stainless steel or other sensitive services.
- If you get streaks after you have removed the cleaner, your cloth is dirty and must be rinsed or machine washed. See washing instructions in FAQ or About Mirafiber®.
- If you get water spots that remain on your surface it simply means you've had too much water in the cloth – ring the UltimateCloth™ out well.
- Once you fall in love with the cloth on your stainless, try it on all your other beautiful kitchen surfaces like granite, marble, ceramic, & glass topped stoves!
Can I use the UltimateCloth™ on my plasma TV screen or my LCD computer monitor?
Many surfaces in our home are extremely sensitive to chemicals that will mar or blur the surface. There are no chemicals in the cloth and the cloth is guaranteed not to scratch these surfaces as a result of it's unique manufacturing process.
PLEASE NOTE: Dirt or grit from a previous use can scratch a sensitive surface, but the cloth will not. Use new or clean cloths when cleaning delicate surfaces.
How long do the cloths remain effective?
5 years for general home use, guaranteed.
The lifespan of the cloth is a practical issue.
We use the analogy that if someone were to wear one pair of jeans everyday and washed them every other day - then that pair of jeans would not last as long as they would if the person had 3 - 4 pairs and washed them every couple of weeks. It's the same with the cloth. The life and effectiveness of the cloth will be effected by excessive daily use, number of washings, soaking in bleach, drying in the dryer or use with caustic chemicals.
Why would I need more than 1 or 2 cloths?
- Best to have several cloths available to use, placing them in the bathroom, the kitchen, and in the garage. When one or two are dirty, you'll have another clean and ready when needed.
- Our customers are so amazed with the performance of the cloth, they love to give them as gifts to their friends and family. We love to give package discounts to make it easy to use them everywhere and share them with those you love.
What is your return policy?
30 Day Money Back Guarantee for all Retail Purchases.
If for any reason you are not happy with any of the UltimateCloth™ product line, please call us at 800-714-2770. We may help figure out why you are not getting optimum results.
All returns must have an RMA # which you will get from us over the phone. If you would like an exchange, we will do so and ship back to you for free. Refunds will be given in the method original payment was made.
Please note there are no returns on commercial / wholesale / fundraiser distribution purchases. Damaged cloths or those with factory defects will be replaced.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN RMA# (return merchandise authorization). If the above conditions are not met, UltimateCloth™ LLC reserves the right either to refuse the return or to charge a restock fee of not less than 30% and reimbursement of shipping charges.
Is your site secure?