What is MiraFiber?
Mirafiber – An Unprecedented Technology!
never done or known before.
synonyms: unheard of, unknown, new, novel, groundbreaking, revolutionary, pioneering, epoch-making;
One of a Kind Benefits:
One UltimateCloth™ – Regardless of which Collection it comes from, an UltimateCloth™ is a multi-surface cloth that will safely clean ALL your smooth surfaces. Just say NO to buying soaps, harmful chemicals or multiple microfiber cleaning cloths for each individual surface. Saves You Money.
One Step Cleaning – Makes it Easier & Faster than any other cloth. All UltimateCloths™ clean, dry & polish with just one wipe meaning no more paper towels or 2nd cloth needed to dry or polish. Saves You Time.
One Beautiful Result – Streak Free, Spot Free, Lint, Dust & Grease Free finish every time – AND it picks up 99.9% of bacteria and germs dampened with water only! Saves You Effort.
One of a Kind Attributes
- Lightweight and highly Durable – won’t tear and is guaranteed 5 years general use.
- No stitching – will not scratch or fray.
- One cloth is safe and effective on all your surfaces – will not scratch, mar or blur delicate surfaces.
- Hand or Machine Washable for 100’s of washings. Bleachable for disinfection.
- Fast drying time.
- ALL Mirafiber® UltimateCloth™ Collections pick up 99.9% bacteria and germs from surfaces when dampened with water ONLY – no chemicals in cloth.
- Environmentally Friendly from the manufacturing process through to the end use in your home: You will not have to sacrifice clean for green - No chemicals or solvents are needed with Mirafiber® to effectively clean.
Exclusive Technology & Manufacturing Process
- Endless polymer micro-filaments (split 200x's smaller than a human hair) are hydro-entangled in a unique, worldwide multi-patented process to create Mirafiber®.
- The hydro-entangling process creates open spaces between fibers that act as millions of tiny 'scoops' that pull dust, dirt, grease and other contaminants into the cloth and hold them until washed away with mild soap or detergent.
Manufacturing Certifications by Independent Institutes
Quality Management: ISO 9001
- Demonstrates the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Environment: ISO 14001
- No chemical solvents, binders or additives are used in the original manufacturing process.
- The water used to split and entangle the filaments is recycled internally and re-used in a closed loop.
- Will not release emissions or halogen substances when incinerated or placed in landfills.
Safety: OHSAS 18001
- Helps an organization to control occupational health and safety risks.
Energy Management System: ISO 50001
- Using energy efficiently helps to conserve resources and tackle climate change.
Oeko-Tex 100 class 1 certificate
- PVC Free.
- Guaranteed no harmful substances for the contact with baby skin.