- Wet with Water
- Wring Tight
- Wipe your Surface
- Walk Away - Leaving a crystal clean surface with no second cloth or paper towels needed to dry or polish.
- Machine or hand wash with soap or detergent in warm water when dirty or if leaving streaks.
- Bleach OK.
- Fabric softener NOT OK.
- Always wash cloths alone or with other lint-free items.
- Air dry.
- Dirt can scratch, but the cloth will not. Make sure your cloth is clean & free of dirt or grit from any previous use prior to cleaning a delicate surface.
- Wring wet cloth thoroughly to ensure a streak free and spot free finish.
Click here for our full FAQ.