Introducing the Exclusive Mirafiber® PLATINUM Collection
Our new line of Antimicrobial cloths!
Made from our unique Mirafiber® technology, our new line of Antimicrobial cloths have all of the amazing cleaning and wiping attributes of all our cloths – and then some! In addition to picking up 99.9% of bacteria from your surfaces, our Platinum Antimicrobial Cloths immediately go to work killing those contaminants that have been pulled into the cloth! This is accomplished through incorporating silver microfilament directly into our unique & patented hydro-entangling process.
- Can be stored in moist conditions without mildew or bacteria growth.
- Prevents odors caused by bacteria and other contaminants.
- No health and safety warning labels! So effective on all your surfaces yet safe for the environment and your family.
- Antimicrobial properties remain in cloth after several hundred washing cycles
- Keep a cloth over your kitchen faucet or in shower stall for quick cleanups
- Store one in Gym bags to wick off sweat and another to clean sporting equipment
- Travel: store in Saddlebags, glove compartments, picnic hampers & more.
- Always rinse cloth of debris prior to storage – wash when dirty.
- Comes in two classic colors: Sahara Tan and Slate Grey – great for hiding stains and color coding areas of home or business.
All UltimateCloths™ are made of Mirafiber®and share the following characteristics.
No other product on the market is made of this worldwide patented Mirafiber® technology.
- Multipurpose and super easy! One cloth safely wipes every hard surface clean in one easy step.
- Use dampened with water alone to pick up 99.9% of dirt and bacteria.
- Streak Free, Spot Free, Lint, Dust & Grease Free finish every time.
- Our Platinum line of Antimicrobial Cloths not only pick up the dirt and bacteria as all Mirafiber® cloths do, but also go one step further by killing 99.99% of contaminants left in the cloth. See more.
- Wet with Water
- Wring Tight
- Wipe your Surface
- Walk Away - Leaving a crystal clean surface with no second cloth or paper towels needed to dry or polish.
- Machine or hand wash with soap or detergent in warm water when dirty or if leaving streaks.
- Bleach OK.
- Fabric softener NOT OK.
- Always wash cloths alone or with other lint-free items.
- Air dry
- Dirt can scratch, but the cloth will not. Make sure your cloth is clean & free of dirt or grit from any previous use prior to cleaning a delicate surface.
- Wring wet cloth thoroughly to ensure a streak free and spot free finish.