Introducing the Exclusive Mirafiber® PLATINUM Collection
Our new line of Antimicrobial cloths!
Made from our unique Mirafiber® technology, our new line of Antimicrobial cloths have all of the amazing cleaning and wiping attributes of all our cloths – and then some! In addition to picking up 99.9% of bacteria from your surfaces, our Platinum Antimicrobial Cloths will then kill those contaminants within 24 hours! This is accomplished through incorporating silver microfilament directly into our unique & patented hydro-entangling process.
- Can be stored in moist conditions up to 24 hours without mildew or bacteria growth.
- Prevents odors caused by bacteria and other contaminants.
- No health and safety warning labels! So effective on all your surfaces yet safe for the environment and your family.
- Antimicrobial properties remain in cloth after several hundred washing cycles
- Keep a cloth over your kitchen faucet or in shower stall for quick cleanups
- Store one in Gym bags to wick off sweat and another to clean sporting equipment
- Travel: store in Saddlebags, glove compartments, picnic hampers & more.
- Always rinse cloth of debris prior to storage – wash when dirty.
- Comes in two classic colors: Sahara Tan and Slate Grey – great for hiding stains and color coding areas of home or business.
All UltimateCloths™ are made of Mirafiber®and share the following characteristics.
No other product on the market is made of this worldwide patented Mirafiber® technology.
- Multipurpose and super easy! One cloth safely wipes every hard surface clean in one easy step.
- Use dampened with water alone to pick up 99.9% of dirt and bacteria.
- Streak Free, Spot Free, Lint, Dust & Grease Free finish every time.
- Our Platinum line of Antimicrobial Cloths not only pick up the dirt and bacteria as all Mirafiber® cloths do, but also go one step further by killing 99.99% of contaminants left in the cloth. See more.
- Wet with Water
- Wring Tight
- Wipe your Surface
- Walk Away - Leaving a crystal clean surface with no second cloth or paper towels needed to dry or polish.
- Machine or hand wash with soap or detergent in warm water when dirty or if leaving streaks.
- Bleach OK.
- Fabric softener NOT OK.
- Always wash cloths alone or with other lint-free items.
- Air dry
- Dirt can scratch, but the cloth will not. Make sure your cloth is clean & free of dirt or grit from any previous use prior to cleaning a delicate surface.
- Wring wet cloth thoroughly to ensure a streak free and spot free finish.