In addition to all the benefits of using an UltimateCloth to clean, here are few points to note that might be helpful in relation to the Coronavirus & the UltimateCloth:
- When using disinfectants, it is advised to clean the surface thoroughly first. There is no better way to do this than with an UltimateCloth that not only removes the dirt, stickiness, grease and grime but also 99.9% of bacteria as well (proven by 3rd party lab results).
- It's important to note that even though the cloth picks up 99.9% of bacteria, it does NOT kill viruses. Interestingly, any type of soap will kill viruses when in contact with the surface for at least 20 seconds - including the current Covid-19 virus. This is the reason there is so much emphasis on washing the hands for that amount of time. There is a lot of scientific data which is simply explained in this informative article and illustration: https://www.vox.com/2020/3/18/21185262/how-soap-kills-the-coronavirus
- UltimateCloths eliminate the need for paper towels in most situations saving on ‘empty shelf’ panic – not to mention money spent on disposable towels!
- Statistics show that our mobile phones and other touch devices are dirtier than a toilet bowl. Yikes! So how do we clean them safely without the disinfectant wipes that can damage delicate screens? With a slightly dampened UltimateCloth of course and voila, no more crud or bacteria!
- Please note: You still need to be concerned with the physical hazards of using caustic chemicals and disinfectants in the home. If there are concerns on this front or if chemical disinfectants are in short supply, there are some great alternatives including home-made solutions. Here is a link to some creative options: https://www.lifescarousel.com/best-natural-disinfectants/